CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Doing homework. Sort of. Not really though.

Hellooo loverly darlings! I'm kind of doing homework. Not really though...hold on, let me do a flash card...there I did four. And listened to some music, and talked to Mariana who I loveee! Yay!
So Auntie and G are coming over tonight, and I'm super happy, and kinda tired so that could be a problem, but I'll deal. It's gonna be wicked awesomely amazing!
I want to ramble. About LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL! I am addicted, I want you all to know that! I really want to see it, but sadly, at the moment, it's only on Broadway... :( I bought the CD of iTunes though, and I love it, along with Maggie, who loves it, but not as much as me. (She's the kind of girl Warner wants! Someone serious! Someone lawyerly! Someone who wears black when nobody's dead!) I've seen the movie, but I have to see number 2!
G just got here! Yay!

0 comments: