CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

I LOVE fire-drills!

MY FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY! hearts, hearts, HEARTS!
So we're in Religion, last class of the day, I'm sitting next to Ashley (who is being super-hyper-spaztic-crazy, just like me) correcting a religion quiz we just took. So I'm sitting there, my brain falling out, because quite frankly, I DON'T CARE WHAT SOMEONE WHO DIES FOR THEIR FAITH IS! (It's martyr, by the way, learned that from Wicked.) And the fire alarm goes off so Sr. P is like BACK OF THE WELLNESS CENTAH! At the front of the line is Megan, Emily, Me, and Ashley, and then unimportant people behind us. So I FALL! Going down the stairs! Right on my bum, and Ashley and I are laughing SO HARD! Ok, when we are outside, Megan's like, "I dunno where to go!" And one of the teacher for like, the kindergartners is like "Do you know here you guys are going???" And I'm like "UMMMMM, YEAH! Back of the wellness center!" Then Emily looks at me like 'What is your problem?' And I say, "Hey, sistah P said it, so it's gotta be true!" And our line was cuh-ray-zee-hyper! And all these little kids were staring at us and we are all "I feel so tall!" Told you we were hyper!
So back inside, we watch a vid about MARIA GORETTI! So we are sitting there, making fun of it SO much you wouldn't belive it. We moved our seats so I was still sitting next to Ashley but now all thses other lovely people were with us! ie; Lizzie, Greta, Laura, Emily, Raquel(hope I spelled that right)... So we were all "Stabbed! 14 TIMES!" Cuz you know, Alessandro is kind of like Britney Spears/Chris Crocker 'Gimme More!/More more more more MORE!' I'm still amazed at Molley Kelley (my BEST FRIEND, haha, not.) 8 kids, and still pure! Yay! We teared that video to shreads, baby, shreads!
I really don't think anything else important happened at school today...
*Math: Got test back. Got a 96
*Art: Played with wet soggy dust. I bet you didn't know that:
-You have to cover your pianos legs with a blanket, or men have bad thoughts.
-Your crotch is longer in the back than the front.
-If someone is shot next to you, don't help them. It's only natural to pee your pants or puke. Oh, ands we are in a PERFECT position fot some sniper to shoot us down from the breezeway.
I LOVE art. ;)
*History: Had a vocab test. Was bored and such.
The bus was fun thought. :)
Well, 10:33 darlings, I gotta go! xoxoxoxo luv ya, mean it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALANA I LOVE YOU AND YOU ROC MY SOX!! YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY.

Anonymous said...

hey i jist peed my pants....but its only natural right?

Belle ♥ said...

Yes, yes TOTALLY natural, not to worry! Oh, by the way...I really like murder mysteries! Can you tell???

Anonymous said...

alana belle that is so totally hysterical. i almost peed my pants laughing.:-)
P.S.
i love dustin pedroia