CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blondie!

Its official! I love Blondie! In case you have no idea who they are:
-Blondie was the name of Hitler's German Shepard
-Blondie is a popular comic strip created by Chic Young (There is also a TV show, movie, and radio show based on the comic.)
-The nickname for Clint Eastwood's caracter from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. (Blondie was the good.)
-A brownie made using white chocolate instead of cocoa
-An absolutely fantabulous rock band that gained fame in the 1970's. The group consists of Debbie Harry, Frank Infante, Chris Stien, Nigel Harrison, and Jimmy Destri.
(The one I'm talking about is the last one, in yellow by the way.) They are the bomb, like KA-POW! I'm addicted to Hanging on the Telephone. And Heart of Glass. Really, I know they aren't the newest music , but you should still listen to them. I know right now you are probably like. 'Alana, just shut up.' But you should listen to them, because they rock! Ah well, time of other things...call me! xoxoxo loves to ya all

0 comments: