CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SPIRIT WEEK!

So...the titles kind of self explanatory, I suppose! So yeah, it's spirit week at school, and um, today, was SOCK DAY!!! (in case you didn't know, I went through a sock obsession a while ago.) But my sock got a big hole it, so I cut it up on the bus then got rid of it. I loved some peoples socks though! Yay!
Ok, so here is the schedule:
Wednesday:Scavenger hunt in the caf. Like, find someone who has read all HP books, silver earrings, purple headband...stuff like that.
Thursday:Crazy Hat/Hair day. I dunno what I'm gonna do yet.
Friday: ROLLER SKATING! MISSING CLASSES! yay! Laura's going to borrow my blonde wigg, because our color for our class is yellow! Which is potentially problematic, considering, I look horrible in yellow so I don't own anything yellow. So...I think I'm going to attempt to go shopping Thursday. (Be ready for that Fadre!)
SEASON PREMIERE OF BONES AT 8 TONIGHT! Laura and I are so happy!
BONES IN A MINUTE!

0 comments: