CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

THEY GOT THE MUSTARD OUT!!!

So at the flea market the other day, right? And I'm buying this pink Cadillac sign for my room, it's so cute! Anyway, Dave comes up, and he's all "I think I found something yo might want, but it depends how popular it is.." So I'm like "Go, hurry!" Because who am I to pass up an opportunity to buy something? So it turns out to be a CD, from the musical episode of Buffy (Once More, with Feeling, Season 6), which I haven't seen yet...but I like it! Not all of them have great voices, but it's cool. It's...it's really something to sing about! Really!
So I'm here, doing homework...sort of! Actually, I'm talking to Leena, about how she's gonna blow up the stage, but then I thought that that could be sort of messy, so I'm just deciding she will leave people speechless! Huggs for Emily, and Ashley, and Frenche, because its vair vair sadd, and they SO should have made it. Hello! Outrage here people! So huggs for them.
Auntie, if your reading this, can you make me a copy of Man of La Mancha, and you better hide your shoes, because I'm going to steal them! FER SURE!
Well darlings, I must go. Good-bye, adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen(Heidi!!), arrivederchi, whatever! xoxoxo byee!

0 comments: