CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Woo-pachooing 'lightly' with 'little force'

This is for my fabulous week with Gav, Kristi and Elise!!! It was sooo much fun! Especially when Mrs. Oppaloppa-Shoppaloppa-Doppaloppa-Ding-Dong was here! She brought all sorts of moldy cheese. (Darn you Elise! You're such a dingbat!) But being dead in the ocean was awesome: Ack Gav she died get her body! Hahaha playing volleyball was so much awesomeness! Your mum going POINT! And her threatening to sing if I didn't serve. G being 'lighting auto catcher MVP'! And him wanting to see Avada Kedavra every second. Xoldemort with an X! Haha! I love that your dad is writing a book series!
Larry Otter and the Magical Rock Of Philosophy
Larry Otter and the Enclosure of When Things Aren't Told
Larry Otter and the Captive of Ascavan
Larry Otter and the Big Cup of Burning Flammable Hot Stuff
Larry Otter and the Society of the Magic Big Bird
Larry Otter and the Not Fully Blooded Soon To Be King
Larry Otter and the Deathy Items That Are Important to This Book
I deff get an autographed copy!
Anyway, Imma (just work on saying it, ok??) miss you, a lot, so try to persuade your Mum and Dad to come for Thanksgiving! Smooches to Gracie, tell everybody I know there hi, and um yeah I think that's it! Nana says I can come visit with her some three day or more weekend...so that's yay! I want the pics, ok? E-mail them to me, or mail the disc or something... Muchas Smoochas to everyone there! Tell Kristen Marie, the 'Beloved Dingbat' (as G calls her) to remember the hugg! Luvvies, byeeee!

I want to say CONGRATS! To Xoldemort and Mrs. Oppaloppa-Shoppaloppa-Doppaloppa-Ding-Dong, who got married! Her married name is even longer and harder to pronounce!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well my book is going to be full of ding batty goodness, and it'd going to be called Parry Lotter and the Murderous Mallows. Like, uhm, Parry travels back into time into the Ghostbusters movie, and has to duke it out with giant marshmallow men bent upon -- MURder!

Best seller baby, mark my words.You'd better buy a copy, or I'll sing...