CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Chilling with G

Hola! We're here waiting for Fadre to come. G just got a Jolteon...he's super happy-happy-joy-joy! Yay! G says: Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! I LOVE JOLTEON! Me: Um....yeah....

So school starts Tuesday, and we are all so excited! Yeah! *Note: that was sarcasm for those that couldn't tell.* Actually, I'm so not ready. I could live on summah forever. I mean, couldn't anyone? I think so. It's really funny because all these adults are like "So are you excited for school to start?" And I give them a look and go "Um, NO!" And they're like, "Oh? Why?" And I'm like "Oh I dunno, maybe because I'm not looking forward to getting up AT 5:30 AM!" Really. I mean, come on. and they're all "'Oh, it's not that bad!" Like when they were is school, they never complained at all.
Anywho, Auntie's here, and Dad just got here so....luvvies, byeeee! Xoxoxoxo!

0 comments: