CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ello

Ello lovely mates. Whoever you happen to be. Right, jolly, let's get started.
So school is starting. Yeah, It's great. See, my loverly Mum is the most fab thing ever (really), because she has bought me a marv backpack/messenger/bag type thing for school. And it really is gorgey...I would show you but my prat blog (no offence) won't let me paste the link. But, whoever you are, if I know you, you are guaranteed to see it. (Elise I can show you when you come for the killing of the Turkeys...you are coming right...?) I am also now in possession of three lovely new pairs of shoes! Yay! So...yah. I need to find my Spanish workbook though, and finish the Catherine Called Idiotic Birdy. It's terrible.
Hahaha, I just read that in Britain, the Emergency Room (ER) is called the A&E (Accident & Emergency), so what if someone from Britain came up to an American person and was like 'I had to go to AE and the other person would be like 'Awesome' (They were thinking American Eagle.) and the injured Britain would be like 'Um huh?' I'm sorry random thought...

Yeah, so...It's 1:35...Dave is making dinner(lunch)..and um, I'm gunna go eat it, so...cheerio!

0 comments: