CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I know this is a fast and crazy connection

I missed you. I missed you tons.
Things are different. Things are the same. Things are crazy. Things are amazing.
Right now I'm obsessed with Facebook. It's pretty much my life. So is Tap Tap Revenge. Laura and I are playing it all the time. I LOVE HER.
Chessy brought me a little plastic croc key chain back from Hawaii. It's ugly and cute all at the same time.
Greta has money from England. It's got birds and women and hairy men on it.
Lizzie got her braces off and her retainer is retarded lines "zebra".
Abby flipped off our bus driver after she made me hit my head.
Hannah keeps trying to do my mascara. She's very good at it.
I don't even remember what else.
My iPod has over 2,000 songs.

music tape Pictures, Images and Photos
music gives us Pictures, Images and Photos
music Pictures, Images and Photos
This song is my life right now...Laura showed it to me. It's by Fallbrooke and its called Losin' It.

It's addictive.
xxoo

0 comments: