CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ice

Photobucket
I borrowed Laura's iPod in homeroom to listen to Losin' It like, a bajillion times in a row. Spanish was fun. Ashley learned about 3OH!3 and where it got its name. We watched a movie! Lizzie and Laura both like, tickle attacked me until I was legit on the ground. English was whatever. We couldn't talk in art, but it was still okay. Chessy drew me a picture in study! In computer Amy pretty much did my thing for me. Lizzie kept tickling me again. Bus ride home was the usual. We went over a huge bump and the high school kids yelled at us for being "loud". Laura and I were holding on for LIFE though thank god.
It's now 9 and I spent about the last 4 hours making a wish list from Hot Topic. (♥ Hello Kitty stuff is there.) The total came out to almost 700 dollars, but the word is WISH list.
Photobucket
Emma is coming down tomorrow...we're going Providence Place. Come say hiiii.
xxoo

0 comments: