CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

This is for Emma...

Two solid weeks together, I'm really surprised I didn't end up killing you! Maybe it's just because we are both not the same gender as A-A-A-Alex (From the MJ Rap). Just like Carlos, maybe that's why he thought he could go in the girls bathroom, but I really don't know about Brad Pitt... I would have DIED if it was Carlos and MJ though! Really! Give You-You a BIG kiss for me, tell her I'm sorry I attacked her with a knitting needle! Taking pictures at midnight is soooo fun! And with Carlos in the car, Emma are you losing your voice? And the 'Why does he have to have a crush on YOU why not Shophie, I never see her' And me going 'No idea who that is, but yeah!'

1 comments:

CalabazaBlog said...

Nice blog!!!!




www.calabaza.it
calabazablog.blogspot.com