CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

OH KELSEY.

you look tired. i'm gonna make you a card cuz i promised you i would. i'm gonna make you one now, what do you mean i can't make you one? really? why did i just take out my phone? when you think tim mcgraw, i hope think my favorite song. we can change it if you want, what are you talking about? oh i remember her. i always tell you you have an exciting like and you're like uh uh uh. what? cuz they're all out. huh? no. cuz i got in trouble. i sucked at math. are you doing that thing again? really? really chessie really? this is my whole myspace thing. i hope you think that little white dress when you think tim mc graw i hope you think of me. uh uh. you have really pretty hair yeah yeah. CHESSY NO ONES GONNA LIKE THIS. JUST STOP IT. YOU JUST SPELLED IT WITH A Y. WOULD YOU? COULD YOU? why did i just look at lizzie when i said that? that happens to me too. so sad.

well hello there little fella. shuv it up your ass, mexico times texas equals tabasco suace lalalalalala RAHHH


i have great friends. they make me smile. no one makes me smile more(:

smile =) Pictures, Images and Photos
<3 missed this shizz.

0 comments: