CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 03, 2007

End of year...

School is almost over! It seems like the year went by so fast! It stinks though, because I only know 5 people in my class next year, and one of them might move classes. Once again, i love my friends. Yeah. So.
At the movies:
The at the beginning the kid so has braces.
Skittles were thrown for revenge.
Confusion was had over the still pressing question of: BOY OR GIRL??? Sounds like a boy...
And: I learned some very exiting information which I was told not to tell anyone, which almost caused a seizure. Almost.
Anyway, Got to got feed my cat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the year is almost over either. It has zoomed by so quickly. I'm sure next year will be just as fun as this year, don't worry!

LDC